SALES AGENTS WANTED
Little Trove is looking for reputable sales agents in the homeware/giftware sector for these territories:
1. London and the South
3. Northern Ireland
4. Republic of Ireland
The candidate must have a proven track record of getting their portfolio into retail shops. Experience selling ethical products and existing contacts with ethical/fair trade shops will be a big advantage.
Agents will have exclusive regional territory rights with payment of good commissions in return. The appointment will be for a 2 year period to enable the agent to build up their sales volumes. There is no expectation that the agent will work exclusively for Little Trove.
Todate we have been performing this in-house but due to increased workload and getting from zero to 100 retail shop customers in 18 months, we need to outsource the sales functions and provide support to the sales agent from head office.
The agent will be expected to perform these tasks:
- To generate and pursue leads, from directories, phone calls, website, trade fairs etc
- To visit potential shops
- To represent the company honestly in all communications
- To communicate well with the company to build a good working relationship
- To secure sales and transmit orders and customer information to the company for fulfilment of orders
- To meet quarterly sales targets.
Anyone interested should send their CV with a cover letter to:
The Managing Director
Unit 10 Brampton Workshops, Brampton Sidings, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 0SR, United Kingdom
Please use subject heading “Sales agent application”
If you require any further information, please contact Little Trove directly.